If you would like to return an item purchased from the TRM Shop we will happily accept your returns subject to the following conditions:
- The item must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
- The item is in its original condition. The original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging, all instruction manuals and other accessories are included and the item is unworn, unused and as sold.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and return shipping charges are for your account. We take no responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit and recommend that you use registered mail.
If the return meets these conditions, the original purchase price will be refunded to the original card of purchase. Postage charges will not be refunded.
TRM reserves the right to assess the condition of returned goods prior to providing a refund.
Once your refund has/has not been approved we will notify you via email. Please allow 10 days from the day the item is returned for your refund to be processed and for the funds to appear in your account.
Please note exchanges are not offered on the TRM Shop, so if you would like an alternative item simply place another order.
Please send your return to:
Product Return Department PO Box 370
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, damaged in transit, wrongly described or different to a sample shown then we will happily replace the item or refund the purchase price including the delivery charge. Before returning the item, please contact us directly and we will supply you with a pre-paid postage label. To receive a full refund or replacement item:
- The item must be returned within 7 days of receipt. Please return the item with the Returns Form that came with your order and ensure you have filled in the return information.
- Return shipping charges are not refundable. Please ensure you contact us to receive a pre-paid postage label. We take no responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit.
TRM reserves the right not to offer a refund or replacement product where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
You may also have other rights under a manufacturer’s warranty. If you wish to make a claim under a manufacturer’s warranty please contact the manufacturer directly.